Garage List
2000 BMW M5  [0.00]
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [7.50]
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
2015 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by z335is View Post
This is awesome, yet disappointing at the same time.... Love having the ability to do this, but $700 plus having to take off my steering wheel sours things. It's pretty much impossible to take off the steering wheel / assembly without at least scratching or chipping something which I couldn't get over.
Not true... you can take it off without scratching a thing. Airbag pops out easy, then the bolt for the wheel, and the mounting for the SZL. It's a pretty easy swap. On a scale of one to ten I would probably rate it a two or three.

Second successful MDM retrofit on a 2011 car was completed yesterday. Hopefully the customer reports back when he has a chance to try it out (it was pouring last night during/after the programming). That means that every car without M-Mode/MDM should be retrofitable, as the first car I did was a 2008, meaning 08-11 should be covered

Euro MDM is a blast and certainly allows for more slip in a straight line, and more of a drift angle through corners. It's works amazingly well at catching when the car wants to over or understeer. I think we got totally gipped in the US with the US MDM mode, it's like BMW saying Americans can't drive!

Sorry for delays in emails/PM's, I'm through all emails going up to April 16th, still need to answer the remaining emails and PM's. It appears in 2011 they have changed the bottom shortcut botton on non M mode equipped cars to an air recirculation button instead of a programmable shortcut. Stay 'tuned'

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----
Appreciate 0