Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 Dakar Yellow M3, 2018 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami M3 View Post
let's see the inside!
miami,

i'll be doing photos of the inside soon. i'm waiting for the last of my Piano Black trim pieces to arrive from BMW Individual so i can document before and after installation shots.

BMW Individual has been truly amazing to work with. Throughout this process, I've had the opportunity to develop a great relationship with the head of BMW Individual/M for North America and Canada, who was kind enough to invite me up for an exclusive & personal tour of the BMW M/Individual facility in Garching. They actually picked me up from my hotel in Munich in a Frozen Black (!!!) M3 and drove me through 2 hours of snow and traffic to Garching, then spent several hours showing me their facilities ANNNNDDDDD gave me a sneak peak of the 1M and M5 sans camouflage. (This is back in early december before either car had been seen without camo. I believe the M5 has yet to be seen without camo actually). (They made me promise not to take any pics - so I was honor bound). Anyway, it was such an amazing experience. And I truly thank the people there for really humanizing BMW and making me feel like i was working with a group of truly friendly people rather than a huge mega-corporation.

Gotta love BMW.
- esquire

[ESS VT2-625] [Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust] [KW Clubsports] [OSS Angel Eyes] [Revinora r-CRT Lip]
[Vorsteiner Boot] [Challenge Race Diffuser] [See the Build Thread HERE]
Appreciate 0