View Single Post
      02-23-2011, 07:54 PM   #3
Mr.Bimmer
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2010 E90 M3 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by richpuer View Post
For drivelogic D4 or D5, set it this way when the car is on...Then, shut it off and voila, it will automatically remember the last D setting...my car always goes to D4 when i put it in D mode...no M button pressed.

As for EDC, go to the M key settings menu and set it there in idrive..but remember to use the same key otherwise it may get changed around
As for the D4 setting, on my way home from work I stopped to get a bite to eat. Before I shut the car off, I had been driving in D4. This was after the fact that when I started the car when I left work, it was in the default D2. When I went to start the car after eating, it went back to D2. It always does this. What am I doing wrong? It's like the car is not remembering the last D setting, unless I'm doing something wrong... It's not like this is a huge deal, I just hate D1-D3, they feel like crap. And for the last 17k miles of driving this car, I've had to manually adjust the D settings everytime. It's getting old.

I'll try that EDC method. I don't want to mess with my M drive setting though. I have my M drive set-up a particular way.
Appreciate 0