12-02-2010, 11:52 AM   #5
darkcloud
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 VW JSW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
I'm not going to quote you Raging as that will take up too much space. Anyways I get where you are coming from. I was obviously a little irked because I've seen the "please vote posts" and no one ever posed the why question calling out the reason to vote. I fired that second post from my hip.

I can go on and on with how great I think the store is. Not just because Glen is my friend but because of the other stores I've been in in my area. One that is also at the top of the voting poll makes a habit of lying about pricing. Example, they have a wine Treasure Hunter. I'm sure you can buy it as well. It is a sourced wine and supposedly sources their grapes from rather nice californian vineyards. Well the bottle sells for $19.99. Well this other store constantly "claims" oh this Treasure Hunter comes from such and such vineyard that sells their wine for $120+ and we have it on sale for this great price of $19.99. Its BS and we're appalled that they even do that to their customers. This is not the only wine they pull that "sale" price on.

As for knowledgeable staff. Its Glen and only Glen. Other then on busy nights when his wife and I lend a hand so he isn't swamped.

Also, thank you for the vote it was much appreciated. If there are any typos forgive me. I tapped this out on my blackberry, I also would have went into a lot more detail.

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0