Couch
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1seriesfan View Post
From a Packer fan point of view, I'm glad Chilly is history. What kind of idiot coach would have made the trade for the Moss/Favre combo and throw what, just three or five passes to Moss in his short history with Minnesota? What a joke! Don't forget, Favre had wanted to play with Moss when he was still in Green Bay! Why trade for Moss, then don't use him?!

I'd like to see Favre go down in history with at least 300 starts however. What's the difference at this point? Let him finish up the season and add some more yards (and interceptions!) to his stats. The Vikes are washed up for this season anyhow! I think that's the least Minnesota can do for the old man at this point. After they lured him to come back by sending down his friend Ryan Longwell in the corporate jet last spring, I don't think they should just give him a cushion seat on the bench now.

Maybe the NFL will step in now and just "retire" him over the Jenn Sterger thing. That would be another way to end the controversy. By the way, has anyone seen Deanna in the stands since that whole fiasco? I don't think she's been supporting Brett or going to any games since that came out.
I don't think Jenn Sterger is as innocent as she's being portrayed.

It's no surprised about Favres wife. Her book that came out recently apparently details multiple times she almost left because of his infidelity, but he kept threatening to kill himself so she stayed.
Appreciate 0