08-13-2011, 02:11 PM   #124
zgood4u
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 Z4MC BSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
This pretty much backs up my whole idea that I don't want to be with somebody who is on a "different level" when it comes to work/education. I'm a professional. I tend to fuck woman with 4-8 less years of education. Its all dandy and all but I don't think I'd settle down with anybody with less than a bachelors at the very least, or somebody who has really made it for themselves without the need for school (hard to find these days). Anyway. I think it creates a small divide when you are on those different levels, that small divide leads to a bigger one, and next thing you know your waitress wife is having trains ran on her by apron wearing line cooks.
Couldn't agree with you more. At the time of that marriage I was a full time bar musician and that was the level of girl that was I was involved with, not exceptionally bright but more than available for any and all manner of depravity. Times have changed and I have a good solid 18 years with the current beau who is a brilliant conversationalist with a very twisted sense of humor and am absolutely happy.
Appreciate 0