Canada
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 M3 DCT

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bape_sta206 View Post
305?!?!

What brand tires? I'm rubbing on 295 Michelin PSS. Just curious do you have any slipping problems with having wider tires? I'm not sure if it's due to the temperture/weather in WA, but my PSS doesn't give me the confidence like my Conti DWS.
I ended up taking the tires off of my HRE's before selling them so I figured I might as well mount the 305/275 on the FI's and give them a try. I only put one of the rear wheels on to see if it would clear the fender so I haven't driven it with them on yet (still too much snow).
The AD08's have more of a square sidewall and don't have enough stretch on the 10.5'" wheel but I'll give it a shot and see what happens.
When I had the 305 AD08 with the HRE's they provided crazy good grip compared to the stock PSS's I was running, in stock sizes. My only issue with the AD08 is it needs to heat up a bit to get traction, and even summer mornings can be in the 30's up here. Once they heat up they are awesome

11' E92 M3 Space Grey | DCT | ESS VT2- 625 | Gintani Race (valved) + Quad Res Catless X-Pipe | KW Sleeve's | GC Camber Plates|Arkym Diffuser | Vorsteiner VRS Lip | P3 Boost Guage | Stud Conversion
PHOTO's: Click Here ESS VT2 625 PHOTOS: Click Here
Appreciate 0