View Single Post
      09-30-2011, 07:20 PM   #15
mjf6175
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3 ZCP; 09 Viper Coupe

BMG40....if the engine oil was completely empty there is the possibility of unknown consequences for that engine as miles are added on, and I would NOT be comfortable with that. Your posts/thread actually hit home for me since I went through your exact situation. This past May my girlfriend bought a new car. She picked out the car and options and I found the best price for it. She got a 2011 Buick Turbo Regal. We picked the car up in the AM on a Saturday and drove it home, stopping to hit a Mall on the way back. Total of 75 miles. Went to go back out again with the car and found a massive oil leak just like you. The undercarriage was soaked with oil from the front all the way to the rear tailpipes with oil all over the driveway. Called the Buick Customer hotline at 6pm and asked them to flatbed the car back to the "selling" dealership, NOT the closest Buick dealership (we bought it in PA and live in NJ about 70 miles away). Monday at 9AM was on the phone with the GM of the dealership and advised them that they now have a Buick Regal for a demo and made clear in no uncertain terms I was not taking the car back. The dealership got authorization from Buick to get us another Regal, we picked it up several days later.

I would be doing the same here..................
Appreciate 0