View Single Post
      07-22-2020, 08:44 PM   #8
Freiheit
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011 Competition Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by br2wdc View Post
Not saying your request is unreasonable or not possible, but sometimes you can't let ONE thing prevent you from getting a great car.
I heard that a lot here, and I had more than a few people thinking I wasn't serious because I stuck to my list and watched plenty of cars get away because all the boxes weren't checked. Lots of people tried to talk me into Jerez, told me heated seats were a waste in the southeast, and told me that Individual Audio was a worthless option. I also had a lot of great advice, and a few people here helped me search. I found the perfect car 4 states away, after 14 months of looking. A member here set me up with a delivery service, and one morning a car carrier showed up at my office with my E92.

So Jenna, my advice is : stick to your list but don't be afraid to adjust your list as you get into your search. In the meantime be sure to post up here, learn here, make some friends. These cars are an adventure but they have to be taken care of the right way.
Dinan Stg II Suspension • Remus Race • Gintani CF lip / CF quarter fins • Vorsteiner Type II CF Diffuser • BMW Performance CF Spoiler / black fender gills / black kidney grilles / CF mirror cover • Speed Element GTS CF side skirts • M3 GTS door sills • Lux Angel Eyes • body color reflectors • Alex@Alpine Stg I tune • AA filter
Appreciate 1
br2wdc281.50