View Single Post
      03-26-2022, 08:55 AM   #20
Kennethfitcher
Banned
Rep
Drives: M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinturbovan View Post
At the beginning of this year I decided to make some massive changes to my 135i. I have always wanted to break the trend of what most people do to their cars. I know that most people diss on convertibles but I love them. Most people say theyre horrible on track and I like to prove otherwise. I do track the car but also use it as a show car. Steven Nelson (Nelson Racing Wheel) has always been a great friend. I was the first person to receive his color shift BMW Roundels. This time I wanted to do something insane. He officially told me I am Sponsored by him and we got together to make the car stand out from the rest. The trim and wheel took over 9 months to be completed and delivered due to Covid causing shortage of carbon fiber material and shipping issues. But it was 200% worth the wait. I ordered some ///M Aluminum Pedals from Bryan at Colorado N5X. My best friend bought me a Coolerworx Short Shifter from Omar Vader Solutions as a birthday gift. I needed more. So i got with Clusters and Coding to create 1M Replica Gauge Cluster Faces. I couldn't decide what color to go with but I know I didn't want to do red because I felt like it would be to much red. I really wanted to do something that would be flashy and stand out but give me a feel of race car. I saw yellow and fell in love but then felt like it would be to "Ferrari Like" but damn am I glad I went with yellow! Also ordered a Yellow Push Start Button for the "Year One of the 1". 2021 plans are that I will have a custom half cage made (already in the talks), Jay's 1M Molded Wide-body, some more aggressive track focused aero oh and an Itasha Wrap featuring my Corgi (Ken Block) who made a premier in the following pictures. Here is the outcome of everything put together. Please let me know what y'all think!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinturbovan View Post
At the beginning of this year I decided to make some massive changes to my 135i. I have always wanted to break the trend of what most people do to their cars. I know that most people diss on convertibles but I love them. Most people say theyre horrible on track and I like to prove otherwise. I do track the car but also use it as a show car. Steven Nelson (Nelson Racing Wheel) has always been a great friend. I was the first person to receive his color shift BMW Roundels. This time I wanted to do something insane. He officially told me I am Sponsored by him and we got together to make the car stand out from the rest. The trim and wheel took over 9 months to be completed and delivered due to Covid causing shortage of carbon fiber material and shipping issues. But it was 200% worth the wait. I ordered some ///M Aluminum Pedals from Bryan at Colorado N5X. My best friend bought me a Coolerworx Short Shifter from Omar Vader Solutions as a birthday gift. I needed more. So i got with Clusters and Coding to create 1M Replica Gauge Cluster Faces. I couldn't decide what color to go with but I know I didn't want to do red because I felt like it would be to much red. I really wanted to do something that would be flashy and stand out but give me a feel of race car. I saw yellow and fell in love but then felt like it would be to "Ferrari Like" but damn am I glad I went with yellow! Also ordered a Yellow Push Start Button for the "Year One of the 1". 2021 plans are that I will have a custom half cage made (already in the talks), Jay's 1M Molded Wide-body, some more aggressive track focused aero oh and an Itasha Wrap featuring my Corgi (Ken Block) who made a premier in the following pictures. Here is the outcome of everything put together. Please let me know what y'all think!

[img]
View post on imgur.com
[/img]
[img]
View post on imgur.com
[/img]
[img]
View post on imgur.com
[/img]
[img]
View post on imgur.com
[/img]