09-29-2012, 09:23 AM   #43
HeartMD
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011.75 MW,ZCP E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by davesaddiction View Post
I hear you, OP... I bought mine four months ago and am itching to do some things, but with two little kiddos and one on the way, it's going to be nickel and dime mods for me for a while.

The one thing I did spend some money on was winter wheels & tires, but that's more of a necessity. I'm looking forward to doing some little cosmetic changes to starting making it "mine", and doing the OEM exhaust mod before too long.
Im in your same boat. Have two little ones and now expecting the third. Got a set of lux angel eyes and IND black kidney grills but that was it. Most expensive addition was a set of 18" winter wheels, which as you said are a necessity rather then a mod.....

OP are you planning on keeping the car long term? If you are then dont stress! Take your time cause at the end of the day modding is not a race.
I for one am planning on Supercharging once warranty is out, but that will be 3-4 years aways..
2011.75 E92 MW/BB extended,ZCP,ZP2,ZCV, IPOD,BMW APPS, Heatedseats,6MT, Edition Black Chrome Grills & Side Gills, CF splitters, CF performance spoiler, CF mirror caps, Turner black anodized pedals, Akropovic Evolution exhaust w/CF tips, Still Undecided on tune, AFE Pro5r, AFE intake scoops, LUX H8
2009 E92 JB/Black 335 xdrive (retired)

Last edited by HeartMD; 09-29-2012 at 09:29 AM..
Appreciate 0