View Single Post
      02-20-2008, 04:19 PM   #27
Jinxter
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpWtE92 View Post
Wow, I'm jealous Driving an M3 at 20 - wish I had the means to do that. What are you doing with your e46? That car must still be in great condition after only 2 years.

Yeah, I'm hoping the car will arrive at the dealer by the 8th, but i've heard it could take 1-2 weeks to get from the port to the dealer. I put a deposit down for one of the dealer ordered ones - Alpine white, cf roof, black interior, 19" wheels, and basically every other option available. They just loaded it up to the max. I don't care for some of the options, i.e. rear sunshade and HD Radio, but I also didn't want to wait till May to build my own because of my current lease ending in March. At least it's the color I wanted.

When did you put in your order? Let me know if you do head over to the dealer to check out the cars when they come in.
I put my order in early January when concord bmw got there first allocations.
I traded my e46 in for a new Grand Cherokee SRT8. Going back to M3 because I miss it so much.

Did SF BMW give you MSRP? I know were trying to ask for soemthing like 10k over for my order not to mention to their specs.

Looks like your options are pretty much set up like mine. I didnt opt for the 19s though but beside 19s and DCT I got the care fully loaded with extended black on alpine white.

08' e92 M3 6MT // Rogue SSK // B&B Tri Flow Exhaust // AA air filter // Mod Carbon Skirt extensions // Amuse Front/Rear Bumper // Amuse Trunk // Gloss Black Grills w/ M colors // gloss black side vents // M5 Stick with IND custom stitched boot // Carbon Firber wrap steering wheel trim // Avant Garde M364 20' (street) // Advan RS 18's (track)
Appreciate 0