04-02-2012, 06:34 PM   #8
M3AN M3
This Guy>
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2010 Evo X GSR

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchu221 View Post
haha yea i was actually cross shopping the evo with the g37 as my first car, but I ended up going with the g, now I'm going into a m3!
Beauty! I see you have a 2012 on order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z K View Post
I had an Evo X GSR, great car for track days. I got real tired of driving it every day though. It's loud, uncomfortable and everyone and their mom wants to race you.
What was done to yours? with my Turbo back exhaust, its loud for sure, the nice part is you can really hear my turbo spooling even when your @ a stop and rev it a bit.. also sounds mean as hell with the cams I have in it... but it is very loud for sure! Unreal track car.. I have taken it 5-6 times to the track and it was amazing!
You really think its uncomfortable? I love the Recaros, I drove 8hrs straight in the evo and felt fine, I usually cant stand driving in a car for more then 2hrs as my back always kills, but I really thought the Recaros feel great!
also as for the every one wants to race you... your 100% right there!! I just got home from work and I had a dodge Ram hemi up my ass and trying to line me up... Im not for street racing one bit! let him think my 600whp car is slow I dont care hahah
Appreciate 0