Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Odysse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean05 View Post
Are u fawkin serious...???

LOL i daily routine my ///M

WOW u must know so much about cars then.... Read my post again and if u dont understand read it again.. If M3post got a emoticon on iphone i sure would put the icon slap in the back of ur head... LOL
You misread MY POST. I was talking about the guy at the dealer who was trying to blow smoke up your ass and said the bearing's failing was because of drivng the car too hard or over reving.

At least that's what I got from your post... it's kind of written for shit. My 8 year old would be more grammatically correct.
Seriously dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean05 View Post
Couple weeks is actually good... When i got my tranny replace it took one month cause no one in the us got one so they had to shipped it from Germany ...

I was just at the dealer and i ask about Rod Bearing failure and Said that this is cause by driving te car hard over revved or red lining which will lead to Rod Bearing Failure... Not sure how concrete the info is but he said he had 2 cases with engine replacement.

well lucky for u previous owner might have drove the car hard and now u got a new engine..
If I miss read it, my bad, but I wasn't going at you. But if I did misread it, you should be able to understand why...
Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by some of the top engineers in the world because some guys sponsored by a company told you it's "better??" But when you ask the same guy about tracking, "oh no, I have a kid now" or "I just detailed my car." or "i just got new tires."

Last edited by aus; 05-22-2011 at 10:17 PM..
Appreciate 0