View Single Post
      09-23-2008, 01:10 AM   #105
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 Jerez DCT M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrari6891 View Post
Thank you. Finally not some dick who keeps on bashing young kids... especially... Ill give you a hint..begins with S.. ends with ..ticky
Buddy, bashing? The fact is, if the car isn't in your name IT ISN'T YOURS. For the record, I had a brand new 2001 E46 M3 back when I was 17. I drove it around, it was BASICALLY my car but it wasn't in my name and the insurance company sure as hell wasn't under the impression it was my car. I worked hard as well, but hard work does not equal being able to afford an M3 at 18. You are in a circumstance that allows you to have one. Remove the factors (parents) that influence that and you CAN'T AFFORD IT. I am not hating on you, just don't act like you are making the cash to buy an M3 and pay the associated costs, because you aren't.

You can't afford an M3. You can't afford the insurance. You can afford to give your dad money for lease payments that his credit got and the insurance company thinks he is driving. That is neither negative nor positive, it is a fact. All the best my friend.
Appreciate 0