bulletproof
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrenbmw View Post
THANK YOU FOR YOUR POST.

Man, the Al Gore's of the world and the total LIES about Global Warming in order to facilitate an agenda makes me very sad, and even worse, people are so WILLING TO FOLLOW like sheep and not even look into the Facts.

Your post is AWESOME .. Wake up people .. if you want to be herded like sheep .. you will, but use some common sense and OPEN YOUR MINDS to other so called "experts" and you'll find most of what is being said is a JOKE, and it's creating and making people wealthy.

If you ask a scientiest who gets his money from GRANTS from the Gov't etc in order to keep doing what he's doing and getting paid: WHAT IS HE GONNA SAY? No, unemploy me, there is no danger? HELLO .. I yi yi ..

But, at least I read some responses to this thread from people who ARE informed and DO go out of their way to get information .. I LOVE THAT. I am surprised George Bush wasn't blamed MORE. Which is it guys is GB an IDIOT .. or a GOD. He can't possible be responsible for ALL the things the liberal left blame him for AND be an IDIOT. He's got to be INCREDIBLY intelligent in order to be responsbile for everything from a rain storm, hurricane, typhoon, sunami .. etc .. So hypocritical .. it's amazing ..

But, anyway .. I'll leave this alone now ..
Everyone's a sheep one way or the other... just depends on what herd you're in. Hopefully your shephard isn't leading you over a cliff...
Appreciate 0