Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [0.00]
2010 Sea-Doo RXT-X 260  [9.00]
2007 E92 328i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3RD View Post
When I drove my red Benz AMG my buddy called it the Pimp Mobile, might be that was the reason we got no more chicks ... wait I'm old that is why

You sold your nice car? what are you driving now? and is it red? do say it's a 911 red
Yes he sold it and it's mine now haha no his new car is green and I'm pretty sure it gets more attention

Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal red View Post
i get my fair share of attention... but its mostly from dudes... i've been out with a buddy of mine who owns an e92 m3 in black and everytime we travel together, people always look at my car first... i guess red just attracts more attention then black, grey, silver, etc. but it doesnt get me any more chicks, so i guess it doesnt really matter that my car gets more love.

unfortunately the car was sold a month and half ago.

Yea this car gets alot of attention, thumbs up mostly came from tuners/other M3 owners.
I also got A LOT of thumbs up/snapping pics in my 328, I get at least 1 thumbs up from young & old ppl every time I drive the car. Wheels definitely play a BIG role.
Girls love the M3 though since its red loll and some girls just know that I switched my black BMW to the same but in red -_- lmao
Appreciate 0