View Single Post
      02-16-2013, 02:40 PM   #231
DaFish
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2014 435iX, FBO

Garage List
Back on topic - I do take my hat off to Chevy for listening (finally) about the interior. From the vids, and descriptions of the materials - nothing is fake. This is a huge, HUGE positive move. I am not 100% sure about the buttons they use until I see and feel them work though. I have never seen an interior in a Chevy I liked. The CTS-V is probably the best they have, a bit gaudy for my taste, but not bad. I would take it. I think the dash and wheel are very nice.

The Camaro is disgraceful. The interior designers in the Camaro need to be fired right now. How could they F that up so bad? I will have to have a close look at the tail lights on the C7 in person, but I didn't want them to take ANYTHING off the Camaro for design, and it looks like the Camaro tail lights are on this thing.

The Front air intake looks a bit off to my eye too. It is ok but it could be better.

The rear is ok to me, I like the 4 booster rockets a lot.

I would get this in stick I think. I don't think the automatic will be good enough - I am sure this will be the worst part of the car. They need to bite the bullet and have someone design a DCT for them. They need a DCT full stop.

I sure hope they maintained the luggage space. I need 2 sets of golf clubs in the car. This is an absolute must. I have to be able to take a trip in my car with my wife/buddy and go golfing. This rules out a 911 (991) sadly - even though it is out of my price range anyway (I'd get used).

This C7 is affordable, nice looking, interior looks very nice, and the performance numbers estimated will be very good. I'd say a hit out of the park - IF it drives the way I think it should.

I hope you aren't "bunkered" in like the other vettes. I like the driving position of my 335, visibility and everything about it. I will probably have to compromise on that....

Previous: 2014 BMW F32 435iX - JB4, MHD Flash, BMS Meth Kit, ER Intercooler, intake, catless DPs, KW Streets, 437M Reps with 245/35 and 275/30 Michelin PSS 4S
Appreciate 0