United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 M2, '23 GT4

Garage List
2023 Porsche GT4  [5.00]
2016 BMW M2  [8.66]
Quote:
Originally Posted by livnlegacy View Post
yes...regret was def involved....I said the same thing you just did...about taking whatever job I could get....and I did that...I was unemployed for about 3-4 weeks, then took a job with more than a 50% annual pay cut from my previous 4 years....worked at that for about a month and a half before I finally got 3 job offers all within 2 days of each other....and I was never more grateful to be back in the position I left to begin with....keep your head up...and remember, if you're not self-employed, most all jobs suck.
well i dont think its possible for me to take such a huge paycut unless i have to take some "whatever" job like a waitress or receptionist or something... i doubt id get hired because clearly id be overqualified.... right now im making sure i have enough money put aside to live off of if it turns into the worst case scenario but i definitely cannot stay at this company...

working for someone sucks but i shouldnt have to get abused everyday i go to work... i plan on opening my own practice in a couple of years anwyay...

only downside is quitting= no unemployment vs fired= unemployment but may hurt my new job opportunities