View Single Post
      12-09-2009, 06:51 PM   #95
shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoshi71 View Post
DO NOT CUT THE OEM SYSTEM for a shitty set up like that!! It's not worth it. If you do it would be the dumbest mistake ever. And dont let some NYC taxi maintenance shop try to hack this thing together. TAKE THIS ADVISE...Get your money back; save up; buy a real Bolt-on system; keep the OEM system in the garage.
that comment kind of sucked, to imply that gthirthyfizle uses a NYC taxi maintenance shop, lol... funny, but at the same time F'ed up, lol...
i actually thought to myself; "what a nice guy, to go out of his way to get the exhaust fabricated", but i guess the op doesn't want to bother giving it a shot...

this thread has gotten out of hand... it's almost become a witchhunt, with imballin' being the accused, lol... so the exhaust wasn't what the op expected, but the sticking point originally was "can it be installed", which the answer to that is a resounding yes... regardless if it's what some think is a POS or the best friggin' exhaust on the market, bottom line is, it can be installed... you don't want it, fine, then at least man up and call or speak with imballin', instead of going through this soap opera fiasco on the interweb, as entertaining as it has been... except the whining part...

i dunno... i'm still on the fence... i'd like to see that sucker installed first, lolol... maybe that's just me... the sound is nice on the elite, i'll give it that much...
Appreciate 0