View Single Post
      01-04-2011, 09:19 AM   #1
Budge
Professional Trophy Husband
Rep
Drives: '09 M3 Sedan DCT

Question Opinion: ClearBra vs Resistall

I went with my friend yesterday to pick up his new Jaguar, and they offered him a Resistall package. I hadn't heard of it before, but for $650, they treat the interior and exterior of the car. If, during the five year warranty, you get any stains, oxidation, etc on the exterior of the car that cannot be removed, the dealership will pay to have it repainted. And on the interior, if the leather darkens, cracks, or even gets a hole in it, they will replace it. (My tan leather on the driver seat is already starting to darken on the seat bolsters...help!)

I was thinking of getting a clearbra for about $1000, but the Resistall is starting to sound like a better idea for my Alpine White M3. I know that the Resistall will not defend against chips, but I could protect the whole car for $650 and have enough left over to repaint my front end later if I have to. Also, I know that I could probably buy some off-the-shelf products that would do the same thing, but they wouldn't have the same warranty that the dealer is offering.

What do you think?
Appreciate 0