10-01-2012, 06:56 AM   #297
SenorFunkyPants
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2019 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by My3rdM3 View Post
Fake is fake is fake is fake...If you are purchasing, wearing a fake IWC it means you like the real thing, if you can't afford or don't want to spend the money, get a seiko, citizen, bulova, u-boat etc... Would you put on fake bbs lm's on your car? The small penis comment sounds like something a little kid would say...If you're trying to take this to a different level...I'm not going there...I just can't imagine wearing anything fake, I can't afford some of my "dream"watches, I would never imagine paying for a fake one and flaunting it as if I paid $50,000 for a watch when it was $500... That's all
I'm not a watch guy but I like the IWC (I have a Panerai 036 as well) - the replica looks identical, keeps perfect time and it costs a sensible amount of money. I quite happily tell anyone (that is interested) thats its a fake, doesn't worry me in the slightest.
What is greatly amusing is how uptight "some" gen watch owners are about reps. Its like they are personally insulted that someone has a rep - why do you care so much?
Appreciate 0