06-10-2010, 03:07 PM   #47
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolinp78 View Post
You really aren't too good at covering all of your bases, are you? (no pun). You originally said that you did not think that it was impressive that he sold out the Nationals ballpark. Now you are arguing that it's not impressive because he was playing the Pirates. I suggest you either remember what you were talking about previously or go back and read your posts before responding.

As a side note (albeit more on topic), I think that your statements about his ability are ludicrous. Just because you have allegedly pitched at a high level before, you think that because you are on an internet forum in which no one knows your identity you can slam him and then come back and say "oh well it's not like I'm calling him a bad pitcher". Sounds like you are just trying to further your own agenda to me, which is letting everyone know how much of a badass you once were.
in that last post it had nothing to do with the tickets, i was saying i wasnt impressed he did good against the pirates, how hard is it to sell out a crowd that has never had anything to look forward? my statements arent ludacris and if you knew anything about pitching and what it takes to be a career hall of fame pitcher or the "truth" you would understand what im saying, anyone can do good when you have the world behind you cheering, lets see what he does when he pitches in wrigley or yankee stadium...just because i didnt make it doesnt mean i dont know what it takes to be a curt schilling, or john smoltz, greg maddox,roy halliday, roger clemens who were gaurenteed to give you a chance to win every game 90% of the time(thats just a guess percentage)