06-13-2014, 10:42 AM   #50
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsweet View Post
Didn't you guys notice all people who have this clunk noise are running a software tune (specifically MPower Belgium and anom3 have BPM tune). And what's funny Mike Benvo says he heard this noise in all the cars he tuned over the internet.

I have always been against messing up with the ECU through third party ODB2 hackers. My car is stock and no noise whatsoever. You might not even be aware of things the BPM software does besides what he tells you or he thinks it does. I am not questionning his integrity, just that it's playing with fire.
Nobody knows their car better than BMW. Flipping bits in the software you might run the car in a problematic mode that was not tested by BMW (yes, OEM software can have bugs when you don't run the run of the mill normal stock code).

Any 3rd party software hackers better had make you sign a waiver or you can sue him for damages (parts and labor).
Sorry man, but you are 100 % wrong !And you don't know what you are talking about !
Like you said...."specifically" ///M Power-Belgium !
So here is the man.............
And why are you wrong ? Because everything you said is pure BS !!!
Actualy it's soooooo simple ,my car has done this always "before" and "after" the BPM tune and thats for 100 % sure !!!And was on stock 230E software (2012)so before the BPM tune!And the clunk noise was on, all the time !
So "you" are 100 % wrong,the only thing that changed the volume in the clunk noise dates from my last oil change(last year) at my BMW/Dealer !
Why ?
They changed the oil to Edge and my clunk noise is less,not so loud than before !
Why ? I don't know.....maybe you know !?!?
In the begin i had no clunk noise because the car was daily driven,but the last couple of years she changed into a weekend queen and comes out the garage when there is no rain !
So i drive my car not enough and so i got the clunk noise,and when i drive her every day i have no clunk noise, when i drive a longer trip from about 200 miles the clunk noise is gone for at least 2-3 weeks ,and again i don't no why ? Do you ?
This thread and the videos is now at my BMW/Dealer and they try to find a match into the BMW Puma-databank,and sadly for the moment no match !But they look and search further !
And they know that my car was tuned by Mike ( BPM/Tuning) and they love it!
Yes my car was driven by a BMW///M tech and i was next to him,he said this is the best engine response of a S65 engine i ever driven !
He said also this S65 runs so smooth and flys through the rpm's and the sound was for him unbelievable ,actualy he heard it already in the start up of the car,also about the BPM DCT/software upgrade he said this made the car a lot faster and even for him...he had a smile on his face !
So personal i think....that you need to think twice before you are saying things that sound like BS !
Last time you said that Mike was a Internet gangster and he was hacking ECU files....c'mon man ?!?!
And playing with fire ? Are you serious ?Think you are missing the fire in your S65 and that from the BPM tune !
And i know how Mike develops his files and i can only have huge respect for it ,part of the sources are coming from the birth place of our cars ...it calls Germany with the latest and the best ! And i was even witness of it !C'mon man !
If you want prove of it....PM me ! I'm here.....i will explain you what Mike has done for me,no tuner on this forum has done this ever for a customer and i'm the only one !
I can prove that BPM/tune is better than stock! It calls evolution of software it stands never still !
The developed software started in 2006 so 8 years ago for sofware it's stone age !
Advice...please stop talking about people like Mike this man lives for our cars,you have never talked with him,you never saw him....well i did and more than ones,what mike knows about our car and S65 i think you never heard anything like this !
I have nothing agaist you man , but please stop the BS ! You know nothing about it and Mike !
And please PM me and i will tell you my story and the story about my friend Mike and BPM !After what he did for me i call him my friend because he is !
What this man did to my car no one would believe it ! And exactly thats why i'm always 100 % for him,and defend him !
PM me and i will tell you .........

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.

Last edited by ///M Power-Belgium; 06-13-2014 at 11:06 AM..
Appreciate 0