View Single Post
      02-05-2014, 03:02 PM   #38
bim14
BIMMM3R
Rep
Drives: '14 M5 6MT AW/SO

As far as picking up calls/replying to e-mails i havent had a problem with them. However, I ordered my lip sometime around the first week of January, and was told it would ship out in 1.5-2 weeks upon completion of production. So I waited, and waited and got absolutely no information on a tracking number or the product physically being shipped. I then called again, and was told that there was a defect in the production process so they are making me a new one, and I was very understanding cuz things happen sometimes. So, after waiting I call and ask what the deal is with my lip, and they said it was almost done and would ship at the end of the week via expedited shipping. So here comes monday of this week and I call again, and they told me it shipped.....and he even gave me a tracking number. So I check out the tracking number numerous times, but it keeps saying invalid tracking number. I then call them, and they said they would find out whats going on for me, it happens that the shipping company "lost the product." All in all I guess I just have bad luck with the company, I wish i had gotten that r-crt lip for my M, but at this point it makes life easier to just get my refund.
Appreciate 0