06-20-2014, 12:50 PM   #356
kawasaki00
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: SG-E92 ESS-650 BPM Tune

Quote:
Originally Posted by aus View Post
I really want to warn them, but I'm pretty sure it'll be delete/locked and I may get banned, which is what happend to me on the M5 board.

http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=998509

I threw my 2 cents in over there.

This has to be one of the most retarted things I have ever read
From luxury4play
"Dude, it may be true that ADV1 misrepresented the truth about currently being TUV certified but the best thing for you is to let it go. I've been on this site a while now and the majority of people here love ADV1. They don't care. They don't want to hear about the complaints others had with their wheels. They only care that ADV1 makes some very nice looking wheels....which they do.
The reality is that very few wheel dealers have any type of certification or standardization. On the other hand most wheels are made by the same company so the quality is mostly fine.
The few problems that come up occur from several companies. What sets these dealers apart is their customer service during and after the sale when a problem occurs. The people here are satisfied with ADV1 and you're beating a very dead horse.

You can continue to harp on this TUV thing if you like, it's your time but I don't see anything coming out of it except people will consider you a jerk"

If they are not certified and do not claim to be there really is no gripe..... but when they posted the fake certificates that is a entire different story.

Last edited by kawasaki00; 06-20-2014 at 01:07 PM..
Appreciate 0