11-15-2012, 05:54 PM   #3992
dcstep
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 Cpe Silverstone FR 6MT

Garage List
2009 M3  [8.40]
One of our Rocky Mountain area photographers is running a photo contest for the alumni of his photography classes and tours. If you're interested in that sort of thing, the images are good and fun to browse through. Consider reviewing the images and voting.

Here's the poop:
Weldon Lee 9:06am Oct 31
A CONTEST WHERE EVERYONE WINS!
Rocky Mountain Photo Adventures celebrated its 25th anniversary in 2012. As the year nears its end, I can think of no better way of celebrating 25 years of leading photography workshops, than by honoring our alumni and automatically entering their images in a photo contest and YOU ARE THE JUDGE (and that also includes all alumni). Click on the FORWARD THIS EMAIL link at the bottom of this page and send it to all your friends. The more people voting, the better it is for all.

The best thing about it is that everybody wins by simply participating.

Ever since we put a website on the internet, participants have been encouraged to submit photos made during workshops. I would then select a few images and upload them to that website. Those images are now part of this contest and can be viewed on the alumni pages of our Rocky Mountain Photo Adventures website. Click HERE.

YOU & YOUR FRIENDS ARE INVITED TO VOTE!

Here's how to vote:
Step 1 - Simply go to our website: www.RockyMountainPhotoAdventures.com
Step 2 - Click on ALUMNI in the navigation bar.
Step 3 - View all four galleries (Africa, Alaska, Canada, Lower 48) and pick your favorite image (select only one).
Step 3 - Email the photographer's name and image description to me: wlee@rockymountainphotoadventures.com

VOTING ENDS MIDNIGHT, FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2012.

The photographer of the winning image will receive a 20x30-inch,
framed canvas print of that image from The Photo Touch.
A $265 value.

That's not all . . .
Every person voting, will receive a $25 coupon from The Photo Touch that can be applied to the purchase of either a 20x30-inch
framed canvas or framed aluminum print . . . and, you can order directly from their website.
www.thephototouch.com

There's more . . .
Thanks to Dan Sawusch, owner of The Photo Touch, all of my friends, and that includes you, can now purchase the finest photographic prints the industry has to offer at their special Enthusiast Level pricing. This is a substantial savings over standard retail pricing! Simply tell 'em, "Weldon sent me."

LET THE VOTING BEGIN!