View Single Post
      12-26-2008, 02:20 AM   #14
BForbes
Bahamas
Rep
Drives: BSM 135i/AW E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtla4 View Post
Dont worry I went at 20 from an Acura to an Audi than to the 1er at 24. I dont give a flying f$"$. I like to change cars often and didnt from 20 to 24 since I bought my own place. Im seriously looking at 370Z. There are all kind of cars that are interesting me. Even the STI looks appealing ..its an hardcore machine I dont have kids I could trade in my 135 for an STI(I know its slower)but the boxer sound is just delicious...plus AWD is fun I really miss it somedays just WOT and take a corner. But honestly I wouldnt be able to own an EVO or STI for more than a year(as a only car) plus they get stolen like crazy over here.
I change cars pretty damn often with the exception of my S2k. Its my 4th car. I bought my own place about a year and half ago. I'm a mortgage minded 23yr old. I was looking at the 370Z too but I dont think I could ever do it. Its like a Nascar Ford fan switching to Chevy. It aint gonna happen..unfortunately. Honda is disappointing their sports enthusiasts right now. I'm glad you and Ben understand my little itch for a hardcore machine. My family is no stranger to BMW so I know the deal.

I've been petitioning for an //M135i of some sort on here for well over a year. The N54 is beautiful but not quite the application I'm looking for at the moment. Its not the matter of getting the job(speed) done. Its how you get it done. I've gotten so much crap over the years for the loving the 135i on the s2ki boards. I'm the resident BMW fan boy..hehe