04-17-2012, 07:34 AM   #38
Singletrack
4th down; 4th quarter? Renegade.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 SSII E92 M3; 19 FG M5C

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
Yeah, even with MDrive, those of us without iDrive don't get Sport+, and that's fine with me. I don't have to worry about rev-matching either, so I don't think it will be mised.
sport+ is too sensitive IMO. The only time I use it is when I'm intentionally trying to snap the rear end out : ) Other than that, it feels like an on/off switch.

Quote:
MDM is something I really want to have as well. I rarely turn DSC Off anymore, I just don't like the idea of having no safety net on the street. I guess I am getting old. But yeah, the power cuts do ruin it a lot of the times. I have taken a lot of time to learn how to break the car loose without getting the DSC into too big a hissy fit. MDM will be great.
You will love it. MDM is pretty crazy really. It lets you go incredibly fast and allows slip in the name of forward momentum. I never drive aggressively with DSC on because I smell brakes when I get home and it annoys me : (

Quote:
Heh heh, I like it. But yeah, its a minor thing. Actually, I was thinking it would be cool to make one that has the actual M logo in color. Maybe I will look into that at some point.
That's a cool idea.

Quote:
Do you know if Mike ever goes on the road? Maybe a group-buy would get him motivated?
I want to try the MDM euro settings for sure if it allows a greater drift angle before interfering, as seems to be implied here : )
Appreciate 0