View Single Post
      01-08-2012, 09:42 PM   #19
4DRSpeed
TWNEGOS
Rep
Drives: 07 335i 6spd White/Red

I played ball all the way up through freshman year of high school. Some def deserved at least a T. And on in particular def should have been an ejection. Others were just hard fouls.

#1 was a hard foul and a bit of a swing, but I'd let that slide for the first one.

#2 while he did take him and give him a shove out of bounds, meh whatever. Nothing to serious.

#3 could be a T cause he clearly didn't go for the ball. If I was the kid that got hit. I would have got back up and atleast exchanged some words with him.

#4 that should def a T when you make it that obvious. And #24 that took a shot to the head in #3, did retaliate a little bit, he really should have talked shit then, personally.

#5. Automatic ejection. That Bynum foul was uncalled for. And that is where I would swing. For all the shoving and stuff to go on all game and then that. A fist would have been swung especially after fatty has that shit eating grin on his face while the free throw is being taken. At least give him a taste of his own medicine back down the floor.

#6 foul was just a hard over the back foul, no harm there, IMO.

I have to commend the maroon team for keeping their heads together and not retaliating. But when I played any big dude or anybody for that matter who was trying to throw their weight around. I would push and shove right back with them.

White team was clearly either not caring or just trying to scare them out of the gym and for those 6 clips it didn't look like it was working.
Appreciate 0