View Single Post
      03-27-2012, 05:56 PM   #53
Technic
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2021 i3S, 2024 i4 M50

Quote:
Originally Posted by broaudio View Post
Hello. Are you using signal sensing or are you providing a remote input to this unit? The inputs on the LC2i can take up to 400W so I highly, highly, doubt you're over driving the unit. As always, output levels up on the LC2i and gains down on the amp. If the bass seems to come on and off it could be due to two reasons:

A) The factory amp isn't sensing a load on the sub line which is causing it to stop outputting. This is easily fixed.

B) Signal sensing isn't working correctly in this car and you should try a remote input. Easy fix.

- Please check the input specifications on your amplifiers to make sure you aren't feeding the after market amp too much voltage.

I am more than happy to clarify what this unit can do for you. If you have a problem with the LC2i in your installation, send me a direct message, and I will help.

Have a good day
Hi

I would guess that you are from Audiocontrol, correct?

In these two particular cases a dedicated remote turn on signal is being fed into the LC2i. What you are saying is that the GTO jumper must be set to OFF if a dedicated remote line is used, correct?
Appreciate 0