03-13-2012, 05:56 PM   #110
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
The way I look at it, after the initial purchase, upgrading with each new release is really not that expensive. I paid $630 for the iPad2 when that came out. I sold it for $400 last weekend. The new iPad will be $630 as well so I am "losing" $230 for the upgrade. Now, many iPad users skip a generation which means that their current device will lose even more value before they upgrade. $230 each year on a device that I use literally every day is a tiny price to pay to keep current on my technology. It's really the same price as buying a completely new device every 2.5yrs which is not so outrageous given the current rate of innovation. That being said, I can't think of any upgrade in a years time that would make me want to upgrade from this new iPad. It has addressed all of the iPad2 shortcomings, and then some.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0