Mega Man
エアーマンが倒せない
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i

Garage List
2009 135i  [0.00]
Wii Has Some Fun Looking Stuff Coming!

Metroid: Other M looks good. I guess it's Samus' daughter? Anyway, it looks a little more brutal, and back to it's 2D roots with maybe some first person aiming at times. It's done by Team Ninja, the same group that did Ninja Gaiden on XBox. I liked the end of the trailer had that traditional Metroid song (notable for title screen of Super Metroid). It's good to see this game back with a Japanese flair (I didn't like the Prime series at all).

I downloaded Final Fantasy IV: The After Years earlier this morning. Final Fantasy IV was my favorite of the Final Fantasy games (even more than the more popular VII). I'm a little disappointed by it: it plays out in episodes, and for any of you who took any college English know that episodic plots (as regarded by Plato) are the worst; and they are! It's good to get the old 16-bit graphics and sound feel back for nolstagia but, I have to actually say I prefer the old Super Famicom (SNES) game's sound and graphics! I wouldn't recommend it to someone who's just a mild fan, and if you absolutely loved IV, this may really let you down. I would recommend it to you if you don't mind an episodic plot and having to download extra episodes. The characters did not mature the way I thought they would after IV had ended...

New Super Mario Bros Wii looks really fun. It's perfect 2-D sidescrolling platform action...you can even play it 2-player co-op; wait there's more. You can play it 4-player co-op! I can't wait for this game!

Resident Evil 1 Remake using Wiimote! This was the best RE game ever. It had creepy music, a creepy atmosphere, and a Sci-Fi twist at the end. It wasn't action, it was survival horror. It will be great to re-live this: limited ammo, creepy game. Understandably, releasing this game in the US as Bio Hazard would've given the Sci-Fi twist away. All the RE games after this one didn't live up to the original: a huge spooky mansion in the middle of nowhere with a secret underneath it. A huge courtyard to explore and a guard house!

Last edited by Mega Man; 06-06-2009 at 07:51 PM..
Appreciate 0