View Single Post
      04-20-2012, 07:56 PM   #5
dbyrd
DSC Off!
Rep
Drives: 2012 E92 M3 6MT ZCP

Wow - I love my Fabspeed resonated x-pipe with HFC! I had the UUC Corsa axle-back for a couple of years before I added the x-pipe, and the car feels noticeably faster and frickin screams. I have the O2 extenders and I've never had a CEL and have no problem passing inspection - my main reason for not removing the primary cats. Also, I can reinstall my OEM exhaust and sell the x-pipe when I want to sell the car (never). I have no problem with the quality and fitament, but I did have to pound out the heat shield. The driver's side cat hangs down a bit, but I've had no issue with it. This is by far my favorite mod.

I've heard the Gintani race is loud. If you add the Fabspeed, your car will be very loud - even with the resonated x-pipe.

I wonder what the exhaust slut would say?
MCS 1WNR with 600/900 spring rates / Vorshlag camber plates / Apex ARC-8s with MSI studs / Stoptech Trophy ST-60/ST-40 / Cantrell Motorsports Brake Duct Kit / Cobalt Friction XR1, XR2s or PFC-11 pads / UUC Corsa axle-back with Fabspeed HFC and x-pipe / Schroth Quick Fit Pros / HANS Sport II / AA green filter / Coolshirt with large bag / Aim SoloDL with SmartyCam / CSF Radiator
Appreciate 0