05-26-2008, 03:21 PM   #6
Hammer
Lieutenant
Germany
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerslide View Post
All great points - of course there's no way any version of the M3 is going to beat an F430 short of a great disparity in driving skills, or vastly different driving conditions facing each car (was that a "wet lap" time for the F430?)... although different drivers are certainly going to impact the rankings, the only way the E93 could have beaten that many other cars (many damn good cars nonetheless) is if the E93 was driven by a truly-exceptional driver, with that many others being driven by not-so-exceptional drivers (in other words, I could see if the ranking for the E93 vs. another few cars was only because of the relative skill of the driver, but no way it would have outlapped that many other cars if it wasn't truly one of the best-performing 'verts out there).

Once again, the only purpose of starting this thread was to show that the 'vert definitely deserves more credit than it is typically given... I'm sure that any of the cars in the top 50 or so rankings (and I'm sure many more below that) would be incredibly fun to drive...
thats true.

the "vert" is still a m, not as "powerful" as the coupe but powerful!
Nearly every avarage car will be beat by the e93m, but that was clear, wasnt it?
you needed a proof of this for your conscience ?
Appreciate 0