wspellmann
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3

FS '08 E90 Sparkling Graphite on Black, 6spd >65k mi asking $28k

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
It's time to sell my M3. I never drive it anymore (less than 2k miles in last year) and it's just taking up space in my garage and costing me a ton in insurance.

This is a 2008 E90 6spd manual in Sparkling Graphite Metallic paint with black leather interior, sun/moonroof, navigation, and heated seats.

I had the front end resprayed ($1700) in November of 2015 after a rock chipped the hood down to bare metal. Dale's collision in San Antonio did the work and it is top notch. I also had Xpel in San Antonio do a partial clear bra on the front to protect the new paint. ($750)

I have also installed the Ground Control coil-over conversion kit and camber plates along with stiffer springs from GC as well. There is a Megan Racing muffler (still have OEM) installed along with K&N air filter.

I have all maintenance records from the time I purchased the car in april of 2014 until now including Blackstone oil analysis (no issues).

The brakes were replaced in late 2014 (oem rotors with akebono pads) and have less than 6000 miles on them.

Last edited by wspellmann; 08-24-2016 at 10:59 AM..
Appreciate 0