12-07-2012, 01:19 AM   #117
swamp2
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Port Canaveral M3 driver View Post
Were there any old scorned girlfriends or landscapers working? In my town, they use prison labor to trim tress, weed-wack and they don't give a crap about scratching cars up, at the end of the day, they go back to the jail. Perhaps they decided to screw with your car because they could not cut the hedge? Just a long shot, trying to come up with an answer for you. Any business security cameras in the area that might have picked up pictures of folks in the area during that time? What a frigging nightmare that is. I would love to put those fuckers in jail! Do a police report for your insurance company, perhaps a police cruiser saw someone they knew near your car, again a long shot. One thing for sure, the folks that did that are low life chicken shit cowards. Good example for having a small recording camera/device mounted for security purpose. I feel for you, that sucks
Thanks.

I know my post was long but for the nth time - NO EX's of any type anywhere near. Car was very likely vandalized at night - no one working. That being said the landscaper idea is not a bad one. Checked with building management directly and NO cameras. It probably would not have happened if cameras were present. Cops came quickly saw nothing, no reports.
| XPEL Full Front Wrap | Hardwired V1 | Interior Xenon Light Kit |
Appreciate 0