Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 M3_SG

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpWtE92 View Post
I'm in SF and commute to Palo Alto during the week. I have not seen any others on the road either. It's nice to have a car that is still rare. Went to Weatherford BMW today and they had two E92 M3's - one in Silverstone and one in Space Grey. They also have an AW E90. They were still asking for 10K markup. Perhaps there aren't more on the road because the dealers are sticking to their high mark-ups (in addition to the economy, of course)?

I have to say, the Space Grey looks pretty good - it's a toss-up for me as to whether I like my AW or that better.

I know Jinxter is in the area too - was hoping to meet up with him last weekend to check out the painted reflectors he has, but schedule didn't work out.

You and Jinxter are the only ones I know on this forum that are in the Bay Area.
Ya, i think it's just us three on the forum at least. AW and SG are both great colors. Not sure if you've seen these, but here are a few snaps of mine from this past sunday.

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...=133745&page=2

If you guys would like to meet up, by all means let me know. Oh ya, I installed my painted reflectors last night, they look much better.

2008 E92M3-Space Gray
Eisenmann Sport Exhaust_MT/Loaded
Appreciate 0