thrill30
Lieutenant
South Africa
Rep
Drives: 2010 E90 330i 6MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niro View Post
2) If you had to pick between Interlagos Blue and Silverstone II, then which would you choose?
Silverstone II.... I think lighter colours work better on the E92 body... even though I'm a sucker for Black cars.

Quote:
3) Is Individual paintwork on a M3 worth the extra cost, bearing in mind that there are unique M-division only colours (to separate it from the basic models)?
I wouldn't do it... there is a chance that when they release the E93 M3, there will be additional standard colours for it.

Quote:
4) What standard-leather interior colour would look good with Interlagos?
Black interior.

Quote:
5) What standard-leather interior colour would look good with Silverstone II?
Fox Red all the way.

Quote:
6) Is it true that Grey interiors do not command as much demand when it comes to selling the car?
Well, I see a lot of BMW's with grey interiors, so I don't think that will be a problem to sell... but then again different markets and parts of the world have different colour preferences.
E90 330i 6MT|Space Grey|Red Brown|Alumin|Sunroof|Voice Control|Logic 7|Xenon|Prof-Navigation|Storage Pack|Luggage Pack|Extended Lights|Anti-dazzle Folding Mirrors|Climate Comf. w/screen|M-Sport Pack|Exclusive Pack|Innovations Pack|Alumin Pedals|CF Splitters|Delivered:19 March 2010
Appreciate 0