Thread: YAY VETTEL!!!
View Single Post
      11-14-2010, 09:15 PM   #12
JoeyBananaz18
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: metrocard

Anyone in alonso's position would be crying after that one. it's not like he f'ed up. his pitting was just not the best timed. He was a points leader for the last 3 races (i think) and i strongly believe that many thought he was the favored to win. It doesn't matter that he's already got 2 championships under his belt- it hurts to miss out on the opportunity to be in the same class as Ayrton.
I know Alonso isn't the most favored driver on the grid, but you have to give him credit for the way he drove his car in the second half of the season.
However, i will also say that it's nice to know that next year we'll have another driver on the grid with title..... and an interesting career to look forward to.
7/18/09- I pick up my baby- 2009 E92 335i Xdrive, Space Gray over Coral Red. Premium Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, M-Sport Pkg, 193Ms, Gloss Black grills, Custom Gloss Black Mirrors, Performance shift and E-brake boot, M3 spoiler, Euro fog switch, gloss black interior tim, Coco-Mats (red/black), H&R coilovers, 19'' Alufelgen SF-71s......
Appreciate 0