View Single Post
      01-18-2013, 09:47 AM   #38
M3 JP
2nd place is just the first loser!
Rep
Drives: '10 BMW M3 E90 AW DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmw135er View Post
When are you expecting to get into the springs. White E90? Nice! I love the sedans. Mine is Le Mans. Welcome in advance!
Bryan
Bryan, I'm JP by the way. Not that the member name doesn't give it away. I expect to be in town in about 35 days however, I expect my M around the end of March (hopefully). I'm actually a Springs native, it's only taken the Army 19yrs to get me stationed that close to home, LOL.

Yep, AW E90 2010. Lots of extras, too many to list here and I can't stop buying more. Just bought (literally, like 5 minutes ago) an Arkym CF Lip and a Macht Schnell underdrive pulley kit.

Kevin and I are part of the ///M Flight car club which originated here in Germany 4 years ago. Our founding father has decided that, since we're almost 350 members strong now, that it's time for expansion. He's tasked myself, and the OP of this thread (Kevin) to see just how well we could branch out! So I'm coming with my guns loaded; the intent is to hit the ground running and drop some ///M Flight roots in the Springs....hopefully to spread all the way up and down the front range of the Rockies.

If you or anyone else that may track this thread are interested, Kevin and/or I will definitely be in touch. It's going to warm up shortly after I get in to town, what a perfect way to get the spring rolling than with an innagural ///M Flight Colorado meet & greet! (and if we feel froggy enough, a spirited drive around town announcing our arrival, LOL).

*the caviate to the club is this: it's ONLY for BMW owners who have an M series car (1M, M3/5/6, X5M, X6M). Unlike BMWCCA, which is the whole sha-bang of BMW's, we are specific to the M family. Not even M Sport is allowed, it has to be an M period!

Having said that, I truely hope that we all can get together some time in the very near future.

JP
///M Flight 4 Life