View Single Post
      01-04-2008, 12:24 AM   #7
bubbletea 4 me
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Finally here

i actually think E90 is the worst EVER.. and many will agree with that. E46 is the best 3 series. Bangle started with the current 7 series, which isnt pretty.. but most have gotten used to it and with some minor changes through recent years, it's gotten better than when it first came out.

5 series was also kind of controversial but again, people got used to it.. shoot, many even COPIED some of the 5 series stylings..like the eye brow etc.. again, it's NOT a beautiful car in any way.. but I have gotten used to it.

then came the Z4 - which is also a downer for bmw. Z3 was classic, but z4 just isnt right. from the rear its actually fine, but the front end is just mad ugly. again, somewhat used to it by now but still ugly

6 series.. EWWW ..

finally, there is the E90. i dont care how much "better" it has gotten in regards to performance or driving dynamic.. it looks down right NASTY and even with this many years already, i still find it the worst looking BWM EVER made.

i was sooo glad that E92 couple came out alot better. againt, NOT great looking car but is quite decent. little bit boring on the design compare to many real awsome designs like the first gen G35 coupe, the Audi S5, etc.. however, it's a good looking car and the TT engine just made it all that much better.

X5 = decent ; 1st gen X3 = NASTY!..

All in all, BMW designs has gone down the toilet for awhile now.. its not just me saying it.. many agree to that except for some of the die-heart bmw fans who would buy a bmw and swear by it no matter how terrible it looks.. all they see is "BMW" on it..

what makes it all that much sadder is I love BMW, has always been - dad had a 5 series since i was little and have always loved it. however, i can truely/honestly say i'm very dissapointed with the bmw design. Audi, on the other hand has a line of cars that are MUCH better looking inside and out. and i used to hate Audi/VW. :/

I cant remember the last time bmw actually has a beautifully deisnged car that won everyone's heart. bmw win with their driving dynamic of the cars..NOT the designs.
Appreciate 0