View Single Post
      07-27-2013, 10:55 PM   #1
crash32
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

What should I be asking for these?

Hey guys, when I bought my car it came with winter tires and wheels. I live in a part of North Carolina where we usually get snow maybe once every 2 years so I have no use for them at all.
On Monday, I am ordering my 19" ZCP wheels with Michelin PSS and originally I was thinking about keeping the wheels and putting good track tires on them in case I ever wanted to track the car, but have decided that I would be better off parting with them.
I am about to list these in the "for sale" section, but have absolutely no idea on what to list these for. I am thinking $600 since the Blizzaks are brand new and this is well over $600 in tires plus well over $600 for the wheels so I figured I would be listing them at 50% of what they used to be worth.
The wheels are not in the best shape, but still look great on the car. Again as I mentioned the Blizzaks are 255's and brand new ... ride great!
Here are some pictures and please would someone give me a fair price that I should list them at? I have also taken close up pictures of the scuffs.

Appreciate 0