Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by tibra1 View Post
When you buy used u sometimes have to make compromises on color/trim etc..If you want it spec-d exactly your way..buy new build your own..otherwise keep searching..autotrader , cars.com etc

GL
Correct ... I did this when I purchased my last 2011 AW/FR MT Basic no iDrive. Then changed my mind and had the dealer find me a new one fairly close to what I wanted this time fully loaded.

In retrospect I should have done that in the first place ... then you know what they say love is blind (I too fell in love with the AW/FR it did cost me dearly).

OP.

Find the right salesman he may help you find what you are looking for they can always ship it to a dealer near you for about $1,000- or you go and pick it up it be a great trip

If you purchase private make sure you get the car completely inspected by a BMW dealership, while they do that ask for extended warranty. This will ensure the inspection is done well, the report will aid as a negotiation tool.

Good Luck

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0