Lebanon
Rep
Drives: Lots of M cars

Garage List
2016 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
2000 BMW M Roadster  [0.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
2014 VW GLI  [0.00]
If the company is a lot more stable than your current employer, that might be a big reason to take the job offer. Say you decline the job offer and then in 6 months your company goes under or has mass layoffs? Then you would be left with nothing. Also, if there is a good opportunity for growth, I would definitely take the job.

I'm only a student so maybe there is something I'm missing since I'm not actually in the workforce. But, I did compare your situation to mine. I chose to go to a college that is a 45 minute commute from my house instead of the college that is only 20 minutes away. Why? Because the college that I am attending now is known for their Accounting program. I'm hoping that my decision will lead to better opportunities when I'm done with school. In your situation, you take the job offer and working for a respected company can possibly open up more doors for you in the future. It's just something to think about. Try not to let the idea of a long commute change you decision.
Appreciate 0