United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 DCT

Garage List
2009 BMW  [9.00]
2011 BMW 335i  [6.80]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quing View Post
It's not that you didn't respond in ten hours its more of like your fraudulent history in the past and not being a man of your words. Well, how was I to know, everything started tying in when you said you tried to ship it out on the weekend and you didn't which was ok. Then I sent you multiples pm's regarding shipment and a tracking number and you said you will ship it like Monday which you didn't. Then I see your name everywhere on the internet about being a fraud and you don't reply back to my pm's what am I suppose to think that you are a man of your words? I don't think so, so I try to help out my fellow board members by posting what had happen. But if you "keep your word" and refund me my money then we can call it even. I did get an "email" from your so called computer business saying the refund was sent but i still don't believe you until it shows up on my cc statement.
Well to be honest with you i have sold multiple parts on this forum with no problem at all. I even sold my old 2006 e90 330i on this board. You are the only one i have had problems with. But you have been refunded and my so called computer business is a legitimate business. But i do understand where you are coming from, but like i said you could of called me and talked over the phone or just asked for a refund and i would have gave a refund like i did already. Authorize.net is not a so called business neither.
Appreciate 0