View Single Post
      03-25-2013, 02:10 PM   #29
bmw325i
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxrus14 View Post
How are we incarcerating honest Americans if they are breaking the laws and smoking it and possessing it?

Hemp paper being more durable is not a good thing... this means it will last longer in our landfills and side of the roads where ever it may fall...Thus making it less environmentally friendly. Isn't that totally against your for the planet lazy pot smoking self?
Many pot smokers are ordinary law abiding citizens, other than that fact that they smoke pot. If that is enough to make someone a criminal in your mind, there is obviously something wrong with you.

You might have a point about hemp paper staying in our landfills longer. However having all that hemp paper laying around, is probably still better than cutting down all of our trees.

It takes trees like 30 years to grow and we could cut the down in seconds. If we are cutting them down faster than they could grow eventually it will be a problem. Maybe it hasn't happened yet.

There is a book called The Emperor Wears no Clothes by Jack Herer. It basically explains how hemp could one day save the world, and we are doomed without it.

"Hemp is of first necessity to the wealth and protection of the country." -Thomas Jefferson

Maybe our leaders should take his advice, because obviously what they are doing now isn't working.

Edit- when I was talking about people being incarcerated, I meant for growing cannabis. Because of the way our government works people can go to prison for 10-40 years minimum just for growing a seed provided by god.
Appreciate 0