Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Year's_End View Post
In what way are they copies? The RS5 is more like the RS4 than anything else, which the E92 M3 seems to derive some inspiration from (like the high-revving N/A V8 with ~420bhp). It's a GT car; too heavy to really take these cars on from a performance or excitement standpoint. The C63 is a unique car in all its own. It has a massive, refined nuclear bomb under its hood, and the chassis is well sorted out (with better road feel than an M3, to boot). It's a completely viable alternative to the M3; no copycat here.

I will say that the M3's character still comes off as more unique. Everything seems that much more homogenous. I'll take the C63 regardless though.

You ever drive a C63? I have more fun in that than I do in an M3. What's funny is that Autocar, one of the most respected European auto publications, favors the C63 coupe over the M3.

Heh, not really.

Exactly. Bimmerpost never posts a single comparison where the BMW isn't on top. The result: tons of increasingly biased forum users that use this site as their main source of information.

Biased...really now. I lol'd.

Bro, that Tiger Edition's orange paint totally makes it faster.

I love the look. It's brutal but refined, just how I'd like my German sports coupe to be.
Cant fuck with a guy with 11k posts.... always a bad idea ahahahah

That interior of the C63 is disgusting, you cant convince me on that. I could never live with that interior, and my argument is the same for the audi and their graveyard styling. But that new C63 is a powerhouse under the hood no doubt. You can bet ill be more than happy to race one any time they shall pull up next to me, and bank on my DCT happily He may win the race, but Ill always feel like the winner