armyav8tor
n1smo
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Ryder View Post
Your question is the reason I did front only. I've driven cars with both and I can't really feel enough difference to justify the money spent. But with that being said, I have SS lines and Stop Tech performance pads in the rear. And since I knew I wasn't going to change the rears I opted to get black as my color so that it still matched the rear. I also got the 365 kit so that the brake bias is still pretty much the same...............Phil
+1, got my PFC BBK running PF01 pads front only with stock pads in the back for a long time and the car performed fine. Switched to Stop Tech performance pads in the rear same as you for the last few HPDEs and felt no difference in stopping performance. The front brakes does all the stopping, never felt any instability. I brake pretty hard, and like to trail brake. Now, I don't know if suspension and tire setup would play a part in this equation. I'm running OEM EDC lowered on Eibach springs and very good street tires.

I have not experienced the nose dive/ brake balance issue that dogbone referenced even though it makes sense. This is with my front pads being one of the most aggressive compound available on the market and the rears running OEM and now Stoptech pads.

Appreciate 0