12-20-2010, 08:31 AM   #1
Blade929
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 325Ci - E90 ///M - 330 - X5D

Service Review: Northwest BMW Owings Mills-excellent

Hey guys
I just wanted to let you guys know about the outstanding service I received at Northwest BMW. There are countless posts about crappy service and for once I can say NW went above and beyond for me.

My wife's X3 had been in for service prior to it going off CPO. At that time, they could not diagnose an issue that was happening sometimes with the windshield washer tank. Subsequently that car went off CPO due to it being older than 5 years. The issue continued to get worse and became consistent so I took the car in on Thursday to have it looked at again. Well it turned out that the line for the rear washer runs inside the car and a faulty fitting was causing windshield fluid to leak into the car and pool in the rear passenger foot-well.

Basically BMW NA was not going to cover the claim. Jim Hollister and Ryan Woodring (Woody) went to bat for me and Northwest basically took care of it. It’s this type of service that really impresses me in a time when decent customer service seems to be getting more and more scarce. I suggest if you are in the Baltimore area strongly considering Woody for your tech. He attention to detail is excellent and I don’t worry about leaving my M3 with him (he has an E46 M3). As an example, he called me before they almost ran it through the car wash knowing I only wash it by hand or touchless. Jim is now service manager (he used to be my advisor) and the entire advisor staff that have helped me there have been good.
Appreciate 0